Thursday, December 30, 2010

How To Make A Coyote Snare Step By Step

My handmade Christmas quilt and snow

Even in this last day of the year is made by hand that reigns in this blog and so the parade of gifts I've done this year.

start with the balls of fabric, I made 7 but only one ... I was photographed in ritardissimo:)


It 's the first time before Christmas that I can do something bought at the fair in Vicenza, in any case can also be purchased online HERE .

For them a package to view:


Given the success of the first Ranner HERE , with a yard of cloth I made a Ranner, a trivet and two potholders:




are quilted with feathered edge and tried one of the points offered by my new car:


Throughout the set the package was this:


tagged 3D


Last engraved with a small gift, a certain lady (the mother) each time he came to my house will be amazed before THIS quilt, how could I remain indifferent to the blossoming love at first sight?

Quick, svalta I made the sandwich, I made the quilt and binding:


the angles I wanted to do four stylized Christmas trees:



And this was his pack:


And for friends and distant relatives of the greeting cards:


Thanks to all for making me company this year with your comments, I wish you a year full of new ideas and time to make them:)


Happy New Year !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment