Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gamesharks For Pokemon Leaf Green Usa On Vba

He won the rose. Towards Christmas

My choice fell on the pink, see the fabrics and gray live helps put out too much together.

So here it is:


And then I must tell you that Santa Claus reads the blog posts ... I was contacted by one of his aides told me that the Chief has his work cut out with real children, rather than grown as I have work do yourself, and how he's wrong? :)

So I rolled up my sleeves and I went to the dealer of sewing machines (STRUBELJ FABIO, Corso del Popolo, 25 Monfalcone-GO-competent and excellent people, you can not ask for more) that warned of I arrived (nothing to say about the organization of Santa Claus and his elves are really efficient!) offered me this gem:


It does everything I need and does it in silence ... a wonder!

I now have no more excuses, I have to quilting:


and sweet finish, the fabrics for quilting and I Cristina we will do next year:



great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment